Flat Flex wire conveyor belt is a quite different belt at the very first sight, it has long slot mesh opening, which offer numerous benefits that increase productivity, help contain costs and improve your overall product quality. These advantages includes:
1.The largest proportion of open-mesh area available- up to 86%
2.Easy to clean, clean-in-place design
3.No-slip, positive drive
4.Very low belt mass
5.Smallest diameter end rolls and drive rolls
Thus it has wide application in many industries, including Baking, Battering, Breading, Cooling, Enrobing, Freezing, Frying, Washing and so on.
Different belt configurations vary in materials used, wire diameter, spacing, design pattern and lateral width.
How to make enquiry:
1. Measure the overall width of the belt in inches from outside edge to outside edge.
2. Count the number of wire strands in a 12 inch length of belt. This will determine the exact pitch (or distance from each woven strand of wire to the next) in terms of wire strands per foot.
3. Measure the wire diameter with calipers or a wire gauge
4. Check and Measure the loop edge width.
5. Count the number of rectangular openings (spaces) across the width of the belt.
6. Determine if all the spaces are of equal width. Occasionally, end spaces will be of different width than the middle spaces.
7. Determine belt material.
Usually Wire diameter D ranges from 0.8-3mm, wire pitch C ranges from 3.8-28mm, center space width J ranges from 25-150mm. Welcome enquiry!